Data Protection Declaration
General data protection information according to GDPR and BDSG (new)
for the usage of the website www.alarmcontrolcenter.de
The Firma Alarm IT Factory GmbH is the operator of the website www.alarmcontrolcenter.de.
The company is the responsible party according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation and according to the Federal Data Protection Act (BundesDatenSchutzGesetz, short BDSG). Therefore the company is responsible for the processing and the protection of personal data of the users of the website alarmcontrolcenter.de and the customers of the company.
The elicitation, processing and usage of personal data through the IT systems maintained by the company for the website are made under consideration of the currently valid data protection regulations.
- General information about the protection of personal data
We protect and save your personal data – as well as any others arising during the company’s operations – to the optimum and continuously.
We give information to you at any time about all processes that relate to your individual personal data processed by us as an affected party (email to our data protection officer is sufficient – mailto: email@example.com).
Subsequently we inform you about your rights that are linked to the individual processing steps (as listed in detail).
In connection with the usage of the website, the personal data processed by us are deleted when
– the usage purpose no longer exists
– there are no legal storage periods or when these have expired.
Should unforeseen events occur with your personal data and damage occurs to the user this way or is to be expected, we inform the user promptly. We are thankful for any indication of disruptions or manipulations. After all, our IT systems are attackable – just as any others – despite the highest level of protection with corresponding expense.
- Information about the individual processing steps
2.1. Processing of personal data in the framework of user requests
In the framework of requests via email, for example for information material/offers about products and/or services of the company, all personal data transmitted with these (email address, first name and surname of the user) are saved by alarmcontrolcenter.de. Optionally the user can also enter the form of address, the title, the address, the phone number as well as information about a product and/or a service of the company as well as send individual messages in the framework of free text to alarmcontrolcenter.de.
- These data are processed until the completion of the request.
- The personal data entered in the framework of the registration of users are processed in order to be able to use the services of alarmcontrolcenter.de, especially the contact function.
Rights of the user according to EU General Data Protection Regulation:
The affected user can object to the above described usage of the personal data through alarmcontrolcenter.de with effect on the future. To execute the right of objection: see clause 3.
2.2. Processing of personal data in the framework of the usage of the website
a) Access to the website
During each access to our website, user data are transmitted through the internet browser used by the user computer, and saved and processed in log files on servers of the company. These are the following data:
- IP address (the address of the internet-connected computer used by the user for the transmission of website-related files)
- Website URL that is the source of the request (= the request process of the user computer)
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (= specific requested webpage)
- Success of the request (status message)
- Session ID (identification number for the usage process)
- Difference time zone to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Transmitted data quantity
- Browser used by the user (type, version, language)
- Operating system of the user computer
With further data saved at the access or host provider of the user about his person as its customer, these person-related data can become personal data. By the pure usage process (“surfing”), these are transmitted, not saved beyond the normal duration of the usage and not assessed personalised – whatever the purpose.
The purpose of the processing of these personal data of the user is to enable an efficient and save usage of the website for the user.
b) Usage of cookies
alarmcontrolcenter.de uses so-called cookies in order to recognize the user computer during the current and subsequent further usage of the website and to be able to provide dedicated information and to optimize the user friendliness.
Cookies are text files about the user behaviour that are saved through the browser of the user computer and saved (“set”) there, and that include pseudonymised personal data.
Cookies are also used by other teleservice providers, such as especially search engines or social media services.
Information about the prevention of the usage of cookies through the user:
Further information about the deletion or prevention of the usage of cookies can be found in the help functions of the internet browser used respectively or via the search function for example via the terms “deactivate cookies” or “delete cookies”.
c) Usage of analysis programs and tracking tools
To optimize the usage of the website, analysis of the user behaviour are carried out through the use of procedures suited for this (“Analyse-Tools, Tracking-Tools“) by service providers specialised on this.
The purpose of the processing of the incoming data is hereby the following:
- Error-handling and optimisation of the page layout (graphic representation)
- Recording and evaluation of the user-traffic figures, and the distribution according to daytime and usage time as well as
- User frequency and intensity (“popularity“) of content
- Link usages and cursor movements
alarmcontrolcenter.de uses the web analysis service Google Analytics, a service of Google Inc. (“Google“) for the analysis of the usage of the website. For this purpose, cookies are used. The information generated about the usage of the website of alarmcontrolcenter.de by the user is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. alarmcontrolcenter.de exclusively uses Google-Analytics with the add-on “ga(‘set’, ‘anonymizeIp’, true)“, so that IP addresses are only processed in a shortened way, in order to prevent or exclude direct personal reference. Through the IP anonymisation the IP address is shortened within the member states of the EU or in other states that are parties to the European Economic Area Agreement by Google beforehand. The complete IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there only in exceptional cases. Google will use the information generated on behalf of alarmcontrolcenter.de in order to assess the usage of the website, to create reports about the activities of the users of the website and to offer further services linked to the website usage and the internet usage. Further Google will possible pass on this information to third parties as far as this is legally required and as far as third parties process these data on behalf of Google.
Rights of the users according to the EU General Data Processing Regulation:
The user can object to the data processing through Google Analytics any time with effect on the future. For this, the user has the possibility to install a browser plug-in released by Google. This is available for different browser versions and can be downloaded under http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- Rights of the affected user
The affected user of the website has the following rights according to Art. 15 – 21 of the EU GDPR:
- Right of information according to Art. 15 GDPR
- Right of correction according to Art. 16 GDPR
- Right of deletion (“Right to be forgotten“) according to Art. 17 GDPR
- Right of limitation of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR
- Right of data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR
- Right of objection under the prerequisites of Art. 21 GDPR
To assert the above named rights, it is sufficient to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information and all of our actions according to the above named regulations are – dependent on the circumstances and legal situation – generally made free of charge and transmitted or made within the normative regulated deadlines.
- Information about the data protection officer of the company
Our data protection officer is registered at the competent authority.
He is available in case of any questions about the protection about personal data and can be reached via the following email address: email@example.com